Friday, February 18, 2005

reward myself

I took a moment today to let go and relax and munching with reckless abandon. My legs feel like jello and I should have had some. However, I found my way to Chinatown during lunch today and ordered a, "Yin-Yang" fried rice and had a side order of egg tarts to go. They came fresh out of the oven and the yolk part was still partially liquified. Fresh and piping hot, I was able to bring them back from the store to the office in cold weather and they still remained nice and warm. I offered two to my colleagues and they both enjoyed it. Nice and fresh. Yum... I threatened being insulted for having ventured out in the cold if they did not take. They really enjoyed it. Oof. my stomach is full. I can't believe I finished the entire dish in one sitting. I feel bloated but unremorselful if such a word exists.

ugh *yum* ugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home